Sunday 11 March 2012

The Throne Room


You'll have to forgive me...these photos of amazing bathrooms and various accoutrements are all over the map!
The underlying theme is I WANT THEM ALL.  (My mom often calls me and tells me that she "didn't win the lottery this time!" To which I usually reply "Well...why don't you call me when you do?" But I'm getting just as bad. I'd have to win the lottery to realize the dream of the first image, but hope springs eternal. Sigh.


I could forsake all other bathrooms for this one...

A must have in my new house is a clawfoot tub. I love mine.

Mosaic wall by the artisans at SICIS! AMAZING!!

Nothing says "I'm a rich son of a bitch" like a hammered copper tub.

Day of the Dead bath towels by Born Lippy on etsy. Her shop doesn't appear to be up and running anymore...but the rest of etsy could probably help a brother out.

Missoni bath towel.

I like the silver one! So much that I have one already.

Now, how amazing is this Spittal shower enclosure from Drummonds in the UK? It's like a Victorian shower stall! What?!

That's one ridiculously gorgeous towel bar! Man, I like stuff!

I've had a sink like this boxed up in my basement for the past 5 years. Guess I'm saving it for the next place.

This toilet clearly longs to be with my sink, and has toilet-y dreams of their future together. A nice house back home in Mexico, a few little bidets running around....






No comments:

Post a Comment