Thursday 22 March 2012

Wee William Winter

My beautiful sister just had her first baby! She and her husband welcomed baby William to the world on St. Patrick's Day (Just think of the parties that'll happen when he's all grown up!) I can't wait for my next visit to Toronto to meet my sweet little nephew. You know how babies are often sorta weird-looking? (Like when my brother B was born, his Grandma took one look at his misshapen, ugly-assed head and said "Well, I'll love him anyway." His own Grandma! He turned out cute in the end, but oh my god.) Well...this baby is adorable. Seriously, a cuter newborn has never been born.
His proud auntie is signin' off now, with a huge congratulations to her sister and brother-in-law! Way to breed, guys! Way to breed.

I mean, really! Lookit tha' face!


(These are the fun gifts I found for William, at a really great etsy shop called Brookidlyn. Such cute stuff!)

Baby blankie
Dia de los Muertos bib



Skellie burp cloth


(And baby's first board book: The Star Trek Book of Opposites)

No comments:

Post a Comment