Wednesday 7 March 2012

A solid way to insure you'll be houseguest-free

I don't usually remember too many of my dreams (my nightime-dreams, I mean. I daydream all the time, and remember most of those...usually they involve houses.) but last night I dreamt of a guest room. A guest room is not on my list of must-haves but my dream was about a 60's-themed guest room. So cheesy! In my dream I had a guest room that couldn't have been hippier if it were front row centre at a Jefferson Airplane concert. It started off with lamps I already have (orange plastic domes) and I went from there. I can't remember all of it, so I'll have to redo it here...which sounds like a fun way to spend the half hour I've got before I head off to work.

Speaking of work, most of the dreams I can remember are work-dreams, in which I spend 8 hours dreaming that I'm having a regular day on the job. Then I wake up and go and spend 8 hours having a regular day on the job. At least my daydreams are creative!

I have these!

Beatles poster, naturally

Jonathan Adler pillows

Have this print.
Shag rug! No cats allowed.


Want!
Wallpaper? One wall only!



Have it.
I have one of these, too!


IKEA side table
Anthropologie bedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment