Thursday 15 March 2012

ModRetroRustic Kitchen. Maybe.

Some combination of the photos that follow equals my dream kitchen. I love dark blue cabinets, a mix of thick concrete and stainless steel countertops, a cheery Mexican vibe, rustic prep spaces, stainless steel or (preferably) colourful appliances with a retro feel (unfortunately those don't ever have a retro price....) I'd like a tin-ceiling style backsplash, or colourful Mexican or Moroccan tiles (otherwise I think I'd just be copying my pal Lil A's kitchen which is incredible) slate on the floor and of course, some cheery accessories to tie it all together. I need to win the lottery that I don't play...I would be a SPECTACULAR millionaire. 

Love these glossy modern cabinets (just like Lil A's!)


Blue cabinets with a more traditional face.

Mexican cocina.

I also like these glossy cabinets...yummy.

These would be a bitch to clean, but oooh, look how shiny.

Slate floor.

Backplash idea.

Moroccan tile backsplash.

I like a stainless steel apron sink. A great update on a classic farmhouse sink. Which I also love.

My ideal backsplash. (Just like Lil A's!)

A french door fridge...

...with matching dishwasher.

Love the stainless pennyround tiles going all the way from counter to ceiling.

Dream fridge!

Kick-ass Viking range.

Le Creuset pot.

Rubbery lime green toaster from Bodum.

Great marble topped prep space with a bistro feel.

A cool way to update an ugly fridge...tin panels!

Thick, rustic-looking concrete countertops.

Seriously drooling over this. What an amazing prep space or island this would be. I'm sorta seething with jealousy right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment