Wednesday 21 March 2012

In Mac-morium.

I've been thinking about home offices lately, probably 'cause I've barely been in mine this week. My poor Mac gave up last Friday, and the Mac necromancers were not able to bring it back to life. My Apple is now officially compost. But let us not dwell in sadness, and remember the good times. It's what Mac would've wanted.

G5 mac.  d., 2012

Great use of a small space, and a beautiful shade of blue.

Compact closet-office.

Perfect use of attic space!

Not technically an office, but hey, there's a desk, and you know I can't resist Kathryn Ireland-designed spaces.

Jewel tones to buckle down to!

Mmmmm....organ-a-zized.

A little slick, but a great space.  I especially love the oh-so-subtly-displayed Forbes magazine. 

A fresh, girly office that my friend K would like!

Liking this seemingly-set-up-in-a-mudroom space. 

Chic, and loving the updated-avocado green!


A DIY desk with a reclaimed wood top and a base made out of plumbing pipes.

Prrrow! That's my kinda desk.

I also love this battered industrial style desk...nice!

Eames desk chair on castors.

A classic Tolix chair. (More comfortable than they look!)

I've always liked this storage unit from IKEA....

...but if I had my druthers (what a stupid word!) I'd want this for storage. I die for this kind of stuff.

Voodoo pen holder! (I have the knife set from the same company, thanks to Lil A!)

These are my favourite kind of mousepads, because they remind me of the Big Lebowski. And because they "really tie the room together."

A cordless vintage-style phone.

My next big purchase...


No comments:

Post a Comment