Thursday 22 March 2012

Craft Room Capers

In keeping with my room-by-room theme, I've thrown together a selection of photos of great art studios/craft rooms. I'm pretty keen on the studio I've got now (except that it's taken the place of a living room...) but there's always room for improvement!  A craft room is clearly not on everyone's must-have list, but it sure makes it easier when the urge to make a light-up Day of the Dead Elvis or a collection of musician finger-puppets strikes.

If I could have this room for crafting I could die happy. It makes me jealous.

Ooooh, spacious.

That is indeed one fine-assed crafting cupboard.

Cheerful!

From Sarah Richardson's last "Sarah's House." I PVR'd that episode and watched it about 6 times.

This is the type of table I have now, and I like it a lot. 

And I've got a whack of these guys, as well. Costco, dudes. 

 I want it. Like, so much.

Okay, these don't look too comfy, but they sure are purdy and probably a lot less expensive than...

...this. Which I'm pretty sure costs about a grand. And a kidney.

I do love me some organization!

Table top easel.

Vintage palette.

"Skelvis." This is the kind of craftin' I do. 

Skeleton Luchador popping out of a grave. I mean, obviously.

Musician finger puppets. (Bob Marley, Emmylou Harris, Levon Helm, John Lennon, Jimi Hendrix, Jerry Garcia, Lucinda Williams, Neil Young, Bob Dylan, Joni Mitchell, Janis Joplin and Johnny Cash.



No comments:

Post a Comment