Saturday 10 March 2012

So Manly.

I showed you my ideal bedroom, now here's a masculine style bedroom for my husband. Sharing a bedroom every night sucks! My fella and I have very different sleep schedules and styles...I like to sleep...he likes to snore. I like to steal covers, but for some reason he doesn't like it when I do. He falls asleep by 10 on weeknights and gets up at 5 a.m.! I read in bed til 1 a.m. and get up between 8 and 10 (so reasonable!) So, I think separate rooms are the way to go, no matter what that creepy non-doctor Doctor Phil says! Here's some manly inspiration!

Whoops! Well, I was looking for manly inspiration.  Prr-ow!


Love the wall colour!


This is reasonably manly, right?





A Kirby lithograph of Thor. "FOR ASGARD!" Obviously.

IKEA bedding. 

Comics!

C's celebrity crush.

I don't usually love a midcentury vibe, but this is an exception!

A cheeky comic shelf. Cat included.

Corrugated tin headboard...alllll-right!

Wow! Masculine bathroom. Why bother? Boys are so gross!

2 comments:

  1. Two thoughts:

    1. Is that shadowing or armpit hair on Wonder Woman (or is it just the European Wonder Woman)?

    2. I think you should have used my 2011 Movember photo for manly inspiration. I'm sure your husband would have loved that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it's 70's Wonder Woman! There's still time to replace Raylan with your Movember photo...as long as you're wearing a Stetson, I'm sure it's pretty much the same thing. :)

    ReplyDelete