Thursday 29 March 2012

Home Theatre. (Theeee-ahhh-tur...)

It's a miserable, rainy day out here, and it makes me think of how I'd love to be home right now, curled up with the kitties and a movie. Which brings me to a roundup of media rooms/home theatres. I would make a fabulous bajillionaire, you know...I'd get all eccentric and build a theatre based on the one in the "Old Town" in the Manitoba Museum...which, by the way, I cannot find a photo of anywhere online. Perhaps I'll have to go there and watch some Charlie Chaplin and sneak a photo. So, while I plan an educational outing for myself, you can enjoy these rich-bastard home theatres!

Pretty good set up...

Perfection. I wanna be there right now with all my pals. I only have 4 friends, so we'd all fit. ;)

A little cheesy, but I'd still take it!

This would be alright, as long as I don't have to watch Million Dollar Baby again.


Rich people. Seriously.

*Rolls eyes.*

 Hate the patchwork, LOVE the ginormous couch, even though it looks like it was built for people who host cuddle parties and do lots of ecstasy. Hey, I'm not judging! Well, maybe I'm judging a bit about the cuddle parties. I mean, get a fucking grip, people.

This is totally the kind of media room I could afford! Pretty freakin' fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment