Wednesday 14 March 2012

Future Dining Room Plans

Here are some dreamy inspirations for my next dining room. I really want some built-in bookcases in the space, and this morning I stumbled upon my new favourite house blog, Centsational Girl...which seems right up my ally. She had a great post on built-in bookshelves, using IKEA bookcases which I've written about before. Her tutorial is much better than the last one I posted about, and I dig her style, Dudes. Hope you like it, too. Built-In Billy's.

Built-In Billy Bookcases by Centsational Girl

I love this dining room table top, but want it with wrought iron legs.

The iconic Louis Ghost chair. One at each end of the table...

Just bear with me! These are fugly, but I like the idea of black framed vintage iron chairs, like the ones at my Grandpa's house, but with the padding covered in a suzani style fabric...

...like this!

To create something like this...but iron.


Yes, I would actually put this hacienda style in my dining room. It's badass!

Something like this oversized trellis patterned fabric would be great for curtains...

...but I like this a little bit better!

An East Indian side table would make me smile.


And a wood jharokha mirror (which I already have) would complete the picture.





1 comment: