Saturday 31 March 2012

Desk Chair Travel

This is the time of year that I'm normally planning an April/May trip to Mexico, but instead I'm planning to fix up my house. Not as fun, but I'll look to the future. Here's a whack of my favourite photos from my last couple of trips. Desk chair travel!

Guanajuato.

Morelia.

Interior at the craziest building I've ever seen, the Santuario Virgen de la Guadalupe, Morelia. "Like Willy Wonka's religious acid trip."

See above.


Hammock in Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca.

A little slice of paradise on the Oaxacan coast.

Sigh.

Cute turtle in the bright blue water!

My favourite Mayan Ruins, Palenque. (Chiapas, Mexico.)

Palenque.

Second favourite Mayan Ruins, Tikal, Guatemala.

Church, San Cristobal, Chiapas. 

San Cristobal, my favourite place in the world...

S.C., Chiapas.

Mayan girl in the market.

Rugs, Chiapas.

Dinner!

"These are a few of my favourite things...."





No comments:

Post a Comment