Thursday 8 March 2012

Critter Chic

My sister A sent me a great link to a very cool cat bed earlier, which made me think I should round up some photos of especially excellent cat beds and cat trees. Then I thought that I might as well throw you dog owners a bone, too. (Yeah, I am that clever. Throw you a bone!) So I included some dreamy dog beds and dog mansion. A lot of these products are on the pricy side (a mere $30,000 for the aforementioned mansion...) but hopefully they'll inspire a little DIY. Speaking of DIY, I really like the project they did over at the Junk Camp blog! 

It doesn't matter whether you buy or make your pets' toy and accessories, as long as you're spoiling them with luuurve! Wishing you and your furry family a fantastic day. 

y7h678uuuuuuuuuu <---------That's a message from my kitten, Cobra. I'm not sure how to translate, but I think he probably wants wet food. 
              

1. What I'll refer to as the Head Bed. 
2. Kitty cabin

3. Bowhaus

4. Mod bed from Target

5. A DIY fabulousity.

6. Franklin cat bed

7. Banana fibre cat tree...my fave.

8. I actually have a cat-sized one of these from Mexico. I haven't hung it up, although I did actually see a cat in Mexico having a siesta in one of these...

9. I really wish I would've bought a couple of these from IKEA. It appears they've discontinued them! 

10. Bamboo Ball

11. Lucite, for the chicest of pups.

12. Ohmahgah! I totally want this!

13. For when you'd like your dog's house to be nicer than your  house.

14. Cabana lounger!




1. Head Bed
3. Bowhaus
4. Mod Box
8. Cat hammock
9. IKEA cat tree 


2 comments:

  1. Those are so fun! I love the "Head Bed" and the kitten inside is pretty cute.

    They are all way cooler than the plasma tv box that I hacked up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the teepee! Maybe in my next house I can build an indoor kitty playground...my house keeps getting bigger and bigger in my mind. Logic sucks.

    ReplyDelete