Monday 27 February 2012

Project 1: Baño

At some point, I guess I'm going to have to actually tackle a room, right? I think I'll start with the bathroom. It's the smallest room and I think I can do a good job on it, although my budget is definitely limited. Ah, well, cross your fingers for a tax return and I'll do the same for you! Here are a few photos of my ideas for the space. I'm thinking pale grey floors, white paint below the chair rail with a robin's egg blue above, chrome or nickel hardware and a new shower curtain. I thought about choosing the same vanity with a white door, but think the chocolate would be a grounding element in the space. I'm trying to appeal to a broad audience, so I'd love to hear your thoughts.



  




            

4 comments:

  1. Great ideas and I love the robin's egg colour. Are you thinking pale grey tiles for the floor or wood?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! The flooring I'm considering are thick vinyl planks that have a woody look to them. I think they'll hold up pretty well, and I can install them all by my onesies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very brave. Our (looming) bathroom reno keeps me up at night.

    All caught up on your blog now - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the robin's egg and the shower curtain. also, the angles on the sink are amazing and you should definitely go with the chocolate cabinet. atta girl!!

    ReplyDelete